Skip to content
How many laser treatments do I need before hair removal is permanently gone?
- The amount of treatments needed for hair removal differs for everyone. It depends on your hair type, skin tone etc. On average, it takes 6 to 8 treatments, 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Laser hair removal only offers a 95% permanent hair reduction and it is not 100% permanent. You can get regrowth due to hormone changes (for example, pregnancy or menopause).
How long should my hair be to get waxed?
- ¼ inch hair length, which is approximately 2-3 weeks worth of growth or the size of a grain of rice.
- Please do not drink caffeine before waxing. The caffeine will stimulate your skin, causing your waxing treatment to be more painful.
- Exfoliate 24 to 48 hours before your waxing appointment. Do not apply any lotions, creams, self-tanners or sprays as this can interfere with the waxing procedure.
- Dress comfortable for your appointment and try to relax.
- For the first 24 hours, please stay away from excessive heat. Your skin is vulnerable at this stage and prone to infection.
- For the first 24 hours, no swimming, hot tubs, sauna, tanning beds or activities that cause you to sweat are allowed.
- You may experience slight soreness, redness or small bumps. This is normal, especially after your first treatment. This will go away in a few days.
- Try to stick to a consistent waxing schedule. We recommend waxing every 3 to 5 weeks for best results.
What is your delivery policy?
- Local delivery is up to 30 km of Living Well Laser at a cost of up to $8.
- Delivery instructions will be provided to you at checkout and once you've purchased an item.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.